Our Catering Service is ideal when you want your event to be memorable, delicious, and hassle-free. We deliver hot and fresh, set up, and let your guests simply enjoy. Our full restaurant menu is available for catering, but we're only limited by your imagination. We can do steaks, roasts, chops, ribs, seafood, pasta, salads, vegetarian, vegan, baked goods, desserts, and just about anything else that comes out of a kitchen. Let's talk and figure out how to meet both your needs, and your budget.
- Weddings, indoor and outdoor
- School Functions
- Corporate Events
- Club Meetings
- Open Houses
- Game Day Events
- Grand Openings
- Team Building
- Staff Appreciation
- Customer Appreciation
- Fund Raising
- Sports Teams
- All Events, Big, Middle-Sized, and Small
We can do:
- Bag or Box Lunches
- Party Trays (for example, BBQ Sliders, Wings, Poppers, Cheese, Veggies)
- Pickup. Our most economical choice. Call us, set the menu and the pickup time, and just drop by and get it.
- Drop-off. We bring it and set it up.
- Full-Service. We bring it, set it up, serve it, and clean up. You don't do a thing except eat.
- Fairs and Festivals. We come, set up, and sell food. We even have a food truck and barbeque trailer for larger events.
- Almost any kind of menu, from Asian to Mediterranean, Barbeque to Prime Rib, Meat Lover's to Vegan
- Barbeque Wings, Hot or Not, for Game Day Tailgating or just Partying
- Try our new Mac & Cheese Bar!
In-House Catering is available in our restaurant on select afternoons and evenings. Perfect for business meetings and luncheons. You can keep it simple and just reserve our back room and order off the menu. Or, do an in-house buffet, served with our "elegant buffet" setup, full service and cleanup. You may even rent the whole darned restaurant any Tuesday or Wednesday for private parties.
Check out our Deluxe Wedding Package (only $35 per guest), which includes:
Seasonal Vegetable Tray with Ranch Dipping Sauce (We source locally when in season)
Assorted Cheese Tray with Mustard
Raspberry or Mango Wedding Punch
Choice of Two Entrées
Barbequed half chicken
Our slow-cooked and hickory smoked Pulled Pork Barbecue
Sliced Baked Ham
Roasted Turkey with Gravy
Sliced Beef with Gravy
Slow smoked beef brisket or prime rib carving stations are available at extra charge (based on market price)
Choice of Two Hot Sides
Mac and Cheese
Real Hand-Mashed Potatoes with homemade gravy
Barbeque Baked Beans
Baked Sweet Potato
Fresh Greens (Collards, Turnip, Kale or Creasey, in season)
Grilled Fresh Vegetables
Seasoned Red Skin Potatoes
Vegan Green Beans
Choice of Two Cold Sides
Italian Pasta Salad
Full China and Stemware
Tossed Salad with Dressings
Roll and Butter
Sweet and Unsweet Iced Tea
Linen Skirting for Head Table